Twickenham Studios | Job Description
Head of Sales
Twickenham Studios based in leafy St. Margarets has a rich and successful heritage, founded in 1913. From Script to Screen – Twickenham Film Studios have been producing films for over 100 years. A home for filmmakers, as well as being a centre for latest innovation and technology across all our offerings.
Recently acquired and operated by Time+Space Studios, Twickenham studios is known for being one of Britain’s leading production and post-production facilities. Offering Oscar winning Sound, Stages and Picture post-production across Film and TV projects for International and US high profile Film Studios as well as Independent Films and all key Streaming platforms.
Multimillion pound investments in 2020 and 2021 on the existing site, buildings, infrastructure and technology mean Twickenham Studios is able to expand and increase our world class facilities, cutting edge technology and award-winning talent to all of our clients worldwide.
The primary function of the Studios Coordinator is to be front line sales and first point of contact for all enquiries relating to studios, production offices and ancillary areas across the site. This role also acts as a conduit between the sales department and studio operations and must be customer service focused.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has either direct production or studio facility experience with an admin support and coordination role. It is essential that the candidate has a clear understanding of our industry, our clients and the nuances required to attract and support productions to an exceptional standard.
The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized and able to demonstrate exceptional client service skills.
- First point of contact for new and existing production clients
- Handling all phone and email enquiries relating to studios, offices, and ancillary space
- Responsible for the studio bookings system, ensuring information is accurate and kept up to date
- Leading client studio tours whilst covering queries regarding pricing, parking, catering, and security, focusing on client requirements, and building a good rapport
- Working closely with the Studio Ops team to ensure a seamless client experience
- Working closely with the Finance team to ensure all forecasting and accounting is recorded correctly and regularly reviewed
- Ensuring each production’s data is accurate and reconciled to ensure precise billing
- Strong ability to convert enquiries to sales, driving new business as well as maintaining strong client relationships to gain repeat business
- Preparing and negotiating client studio quotes
- Ensuring all purchase orders are noted accurately on the booking system
- Ensuring all studio and office contractual agreements are fully executed and renewed as required
- Managing client requests to alter or add to existing bookings whilst negotiating associated costs
- Contributing to and regularly updating sales leads report, providing an overview to feed back in internal sales meetings
- Maximising the client experience by ensuring requirements are fulfilled and the site is frequently reviewed for improvement
- Attending networking/industry events when required.
- 3+ Years of practical experience within an administrative role and seasoned within a Studio Facility / Media industry.
- Team player with an ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable dealing with confidential or sensitive information.
- Willingness to make informed decisions and think outside of the box.
- Willingness to continue learning to ensure continual understanding of current production processes, workflows and studio facilities.
- Understanding and ability to work when required on multiple timezones.
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
- Excellent client relation skills
- A logical and fast approach to problem solving, with a tolerance for ambiguity in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Resilient, tenacious, flexible, diplomatic, committed with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to get involved with precise attention to detail.
Applications via email to be made to vacancies@twickenhamstudios.