Twickenham Studios | Job Description
Twickenham Studios based in leafy St. Margarets has a rich and successful heritage, founded in 1913. From Script to Screen – Twickenham Film Studios have been producing films for over 100 years. A home for filmmakers, as well as being a centre for latest innovation and technology across all our offerings.
Recently acquired and operated by Time+Space Studios, Twickenham studios is known for being one of Britain’s leading production and post-production facilities. Offering Oscar winning Sound, Stages and Picture post-production across Film and TV projects for International and US high profile Film Studios as well as Independent Films and all key Streaming platforms.
Multimillion pound investments in 2020 and 2021 on the existing site, buildings, infrastructure and technology mean Twickenham Studios is able to expand and increase our world class facilities, cutting edge technology and award-winning talent to all of our clients worldwide.
We are currently looking for an executive assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our senior leadership team. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
They will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties and providing support to management. Given the changing nature of the executive landscape, we rely on our assistants for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidences related to high-level systems and operations.
With a primary responsibility of supporting the MD but also providing support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently. You will be supporting the senior leadership team with organisation, scheduling, correspondence, human resources, and meetings. Taking responsibility and ownership of office organisation, project management, deadline compliance, and important documents and files.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all relevant departments including Operations, Technology & Engineering, Sales, PR and Marketing.
- Prepare meeting agenda’s, perform research for meetings and take minutes during meetings and report back with actions.
- Greeting visitors and clients and providing general administrative support.
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for MD and other Directors, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executives’ travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation and maintenance of filing system and contact database
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Researching new business ventures or projects.
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
- Manage projects, produce timelines and reviews and follow-up with team members where required
- Adhering to budgets and monitoring and reconciling of expenses.
- 4+ years experience in administrative and organisational role reporting directly to Senior Executives
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise an everchanging workload under pressure to reach deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidences – discretion and professionalism.
- Excellent time and workload management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Must love dogs!
Applications via email to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV and a cover letter.
The deadline for interested applicants is Friday 11th June.